The steps you take following a car accident in Boulder will play a decisive role in your ability to collect compensation. Five of the most important steps you can take to ensure you are not cheated out of a fair settlement are:
- Take pictures of the scene from multiple angles
- Gather contact info from all involved drivers and any witnesses
- File a police report and cooperate with emergency responders
- Visit your doctor for a full physical examination
- Call Boulder car accident attorney Chris Jeffress
When you are involved in a serious car accident, some of these steps will prove impossible. This makes calling Attorney Jeffress all the more important. Without an attorney on your side, you are left to deal with the tricks employed by insurance companies to minimize settlements paid to victims of catastrophic injury. With an experienced Boulder car accident lawyer on your side, you are protected from these tactics and placed in the hands of someone who will fight tooth and nail to help you secure every penny you are due.
Attorney Jeffress worked on the side of insurance companies for years and knows, first hand, the methods they use to minimize compensation to car accident victims. Armed with this knowledge, Mr. Jeffress is uniquely prepared to take cases as far as needed to help victims of serious injury get the compensation they truly deserve.