Suffering any type of injury can leave you or your family member distraught and looking for help anywhere you can get it. Unfortunately, with medical bills and insurance claims, you may feel as though you're lost. With the help of our attorney, Christopher W. Jeffress of Jeffress Law, we can help get you the compensation you need to get back on your feet.
To schedule a free consultation and discuss whether you have a personal injury case, please contact Jeffress Law today. Not only is our consultation free, but our attorney operates on a contingency-fee basis which means you only pay if he wins a settlement or cash award for you. To discuss your case for free, please contact Jeffress Law today by calling (303) 732-6634.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Mr. Jeffress has 25 years of experience helping the Boulder, Longmont, and Broomfield communities seek compensation in injury cases. He has seen that every injury case must be approached on an individual basis because no two cases are alike. He tailors the strategy for each case to match what each client needs, so you're certain that you're going to get personalized service.
Jeffress Law has experience helping injured victims in the following types of injury cases:
- Automobile accidents
- Brain injuries
- Burn injuries
- Spinal cord injury
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products
- Premises liability
- Ski/snowboard accidents
Personal Injury Compensation in Colorado
In order to determine if you have grounds for a lawsuit, our lawyer will first spend time determining if there was negligence in your case. Mr. Jeffress will spend time speaking with you, interviewing your family, and investigating the case. He will procure police reports and may hire private investigators in order to help solidify what happened in your accident. He will determine how you injury truly affects you physically, mentally, professionally, and emotionally. After he gathers all of the personalized information he can, he will pursue your case with fervor. Every person at Jeffress Law gets specialized service in order to ensure the best-possible outcome of your case.
Mr. Jeffress will determine if you have a case that may be beneficial to pursue and then will help you seek a financial award or settlement for any or all of the following:
- Medical bills
- Insurance claims
- Property damages
- Physical damages
- Prescription drugs
- Loss of employment and/or benefits
- Pain and suffering
The Injury Claim Process
You may have questions about how your claim will be handled and what you can expect along the way. Rely on Chris Jeffress for answers. Generally, the claim process involves the following:
- Seek medical attention. Even if you don't think you were seriously injured, arrange an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible. Some injuries do not show symptoms immediately. Your doctor will be able to determine if you suffered an injury without realizing it. Not only is this essential to your health and well-being, but it will be important if you choose to pursue a claim. Documentation of the injury and when you sought treatment, and what treatment you received, can be crucial.
- Contact a lawyer. If you want to pursue maximum compensation, you should contact a lawyer as soon as possible after your injury. If you've been unable to work, suffered a severe injury and are facing expensive medical bills, then you should consider contacting an injury lawyer like Chris Jeffress.
- Your attorney investigates your claim. Mr. Jeffress will get to work on your case right away. He'll discuss what happened with you and ask questions to get more information. He may ask for certain documents or obtain documents from involved parties, police and medical professionals.
- Filing a lawsuit and resolving your claim. The next step of Mr. Jeffress is to pursue the very best possible outcome to your case. That may involve filing a lawsuit. Chris will keep you updated every step of the way and will work with you to decide the best pursuit of resolution. This may involve reaching a fair settlement, taking the claim to mediation or taking the case to trial. Mr. Jeffress is experienced in all aspects of resolving injury claims.
To find out if you have a case and how it is likely to progress, please call Chris Jeffress. He'll first determine if you have a claim, and then he can let you know how long it may take to resolve. There are no guarantees in personal injury law in terms of timelines or compensation, but you can rely on Mr. Jeffress to fight aggressively and tirelessly on your behalf.
Choosing an Injury Attorney
It's important to choose an injury attorney whose skills you are confident in and with whom you feel comfortable. You may be working with them for a while, so it's important to feel good about the relationship. Here are some things that may help you find qualified lawyers:
- How experienced is the lawyer? Find out if the lawyer regularly handles personal injury cases. Are they familiar with all the relevant laws and potential obstacles? How many years have they been in practice? Of course it's completely reasonable to ask where they went to school and when they passed the Bar, if you wish to ask.
- Who is handling your case? You may want to know if your case will be delegated to a less experienced lawyer or a paralegal, which is not uncommon practice, especially at very large law firms. Mr. Jeffress offers highly individualized, attentive legal services because he is the sole attorney at his firm. This gives him complete control over his case load and how things are done. He manages each and every aspect of each and every case, from start to finish.
- How well will the attorney communicate with you? Find out how you can contact the attorney and how often they will be available to you. Your attorney should be working with you to resolve your claim, including keeping you informed about every decision in your case.
Mr. Jeffress has been representing injury victims since 1994. Previous to that, he fought on the other side for insurance companies. Because he has practiced law for insurance companies and now for insurance claimants, he understands what both parties want and how they work to resolve claims. He knows how insurance companies seek to close claims as quickly and cheaply as possible, and what steps they may take to achieve that end.
Contact Our Attorney Today
Mr. Jeffress spent the first years of his career representing insurance companies only to discover that he'd much rather help the injured and suffering than fight against them. With this in mind, he opened his own practice and strives to get care and coverage for everyone he represents. You will never feel like a number and will always be able to speak to Mr. Jeffress.
When you're ready to seek compensation and help with your injury case, please contact Jeffress Law today. You can reach us at (303) 732-6634 or by filling out the contact form on this page. We proudly serve clients in Boulder, Broomfield, Longmont, and the surrounding Metro Area. Get directions to our Boulder area law office from Google Maps!